Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some things i hate about...........ME!!!

I have been doing some thinking of late and i've just been re-evaluating and evaluating and making plans and... anyway i made his list sometime last year and i've kept on adding to it till now. i will still make some changes in the near future...


Things I Hate About Myself
1. I get easily depressed
2. Most times i think the whole world hates me...
3. I fall in love too quickly
4. Im very vindictive(sorry, i've realy tried to work on this...)
5. I have ''complex'' sometimes
6. I loose intrest in people and things quickly
7. Not too much of a smooth talker
8. I can get ''over zealous'' for the wrong things and reasons sometimes
9. I give unnecessary attention to some irrelivant things so many times
10. I feel i talk too much (like the saying goes all talk and...)
11. I set very high standards for everyone especialy when i like you (refering to members of the opposite... aah girls ok)
12. I expect too much from people
13. Im too much of an introvert (i keep to myself a lot quoting one of my friends ''i push people that want to get to know me away'')
14. I talk to myself a lot
15. im very critical of things, asin its hard for me to see the bright side of things i like looking for (gulp!) the faults and analyzing them
16. i think i have ocd, i cant stop myself from arranging my room, books, clothes, pens, toiletries...

Gosh i really have some issues!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

yadikiswoyo said...

hi, friends...
my blog http://yadikiswoyo.blogspot.com has a cool widget

for picture, music and video.
if you want the source code for your blog, please contact

me.

i would sell my blog $100.

thanks.

exschoolnerd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
exschoolnerd said...

its like i wrote this post..from number 1 to 16..i do all those things..except talk too much sha..