Monday, March 23, 2009

Hmm...


This past week has been a funny one. Against my better judgment and every fiber in my being I got myself the cartoon series “avatar: last of the air benders” and went on an avatar watching marathon. Every minute spent not receiving lectures was spent in front of the TV watching it (of course when nepa decides to show us some mercy and the gen manages to behave) speaking of which, this gen ehn! It’s as if it has a mind of its own. Today it’s the carburetor, tomorrow it’s the piston, next tomorrow it’s the fuel tap… the only time it manages to “behave” just know something in the room is going to blow! I lost nothing less than 4 chargers including a friends laptop charger to that beast, this semester so far it has blown 2 DVD’s and is still counting! The funniest part is that when I’m alone it works well but once anyone pays a visit it will start alternating from super low current to ultra high and the next thing POOF!! Something’s on fire. I have contemplated throwing it away but the gen and my roomie have this bond so… ehem back to my story…. Yes the avatar, I became so engrossed that I forgot I had an assignment due Thursday, and its only residual knowledge that saved me cos the time frame was too short and… (Sha the important thing is that I did it). Then how I knew it had become serious was when I started giving people names like “bed bender” to one of my randy friends, “pot bender” to one that is always hungry and some that I’m even too ashamed to mention! I don’t know the evil spirit that sent me to watch it ehn, now I’m scared to sleep cos every time I do I see myself as a avatar-Jedi knight flying and killing baddies and… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

So me and the boys decided to hang out on Friday, since there was no one to “warm our beds”(lol) and you go fear “boys gone wild!!!!” see grown men stomping, dancing to tunes inside their heads, and pocketing bottles… Gosh, It was so funny cos I was like an observer laughing my ass off the whole time and even giving them some “useful” tips like “climb the table” or ”men…that girl deh scope u, oya approach am …”(I managed to stay sober cos of a very embarrassing moment I had some years ago when I… nah, too embarrassing. Sha it taught me a very valuable lesson, STAY IN UR SAFE ZONE!!! Which I eventually exceeded.) How I got home is still sort of hazy but I think I undressed on the way home cos my shirt was hanging on the line outside and I was down to my boxers and… yes my belt was in the bin… Shayo no good oh!!!

Today (Monday) is matric and once again Unibend has won the battle to bend some more people's lives, don’t know why we still remain the no.1 school of first choice asin if I was asked to go back in time and choose another university, and well…let’s say Unibend won’t be on my first 5 schools. Sha happy matric to the 100l students and here’s wishing you at least 4 “bendful ” years. Enjoy

P.S

Lost my aunt last week. Though we were not that close sha I’ve just been feeling bad… and chelsea have done it again!!! those mo fos couldnt win a game even with a man sent off!! In short eyimba, here i come (just kiddin) but seriously, chelsea COME ON!!

No comments: