Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year New Wahala!!!

Started the new year on a good note, or more specifically I prayed my way into 2009 and thought at least this was a good sign… boy was I wrong (im still praying against it sha)
I lost my temper by 1.30am when one punkass decided it was time to open the sewer he calls his mouth and say something silly! Well, I sorta lost it and in order not to cause a scene I walked up to him and told him to stick a cork in his mouth if u get my drift and I actually felt good…Left church and avoided 2 head to head accidents asin are people after me?

I decided to spend the day inside with my dad u know just have a very quiet day, so we did it the normal way champagne and lots of huggs… But later on I changed my mind and decided to hang out with some friends till 9, anyway I thought that was the end of a very ordinary day… Boy was I WRONG, I woke up with a start around 2am and found it difficult to go back to sleep. I had the same dream i’ve been having for the past 7-8 months, in this dream I see myself with my EX trying to work things out (as in get back and stuff) but it never ends well cos something always goes wrong… guess we‘re still not meant to be.
I wonder why I still have this dream, is it a sign of things to come or even in the dream world where anything is possible and I mean anything, it still cant happen, or my heads simply messing with me? (cos I spoke to her yesterday)… well im yet to find out. Anyway it was a very crappy end to a very normal day, but the truths that Im thankful I had that dream cos in the wee hours of this morning I finally decided to stop living in the fools paradise I created for myself and simply face the fact that some things are better left the way they are to prevent what some of my friends call ’’falling hand’’ and if I realy love or claim to love her then I should be able to perform the ultimate sacrifice which is to let her go…
So im going back to the long dusty path of recovery……………..wish me luck


P.S
I also had a dream that some girl ive never met (according to the dream) came to my place with her family and told me she was pregnant for me. See me see trouble, u go fear 30mins prayer .

Have a wonderful 2009 or in the words of my pastor 2009ice

2 comments:

exschoolnerd said...

first off..happy nu yr!

welcome 2 blogville!!

i like ur blog..

i love james patterson novels too..

am 6ft too..or 6'1

lets get married..lol jus kiddin

about ur r.shp..well if u feel dts what u need 2 do..then do it..

about ur dreams na real wa o!

especially d one about the pregnant chic..u suppose pray MFM style prayer counter am o..no be joke!

lol @ 2009ice


do update regularly cause i will most definately b bck!

scarletboy said...

@exschoolnerd - no be u go tell me... im on 30 days prayer and fasting