Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Year Resolution

Its this time of the year again... where we make resolutions that we dont intend to keep but... sha its fun so here's mine

1. Start shaving
i've always had a beard since... well since when i noticed it, so i want to try clean shaving for a while, changing my look from OSAMA to.......

2. Get Serious With My Studies
Now... its not as if im not serious... but i want to start reading earlier than usual or normal which is like two weeks to my exams.

3. Try and find true love...again or at least be in a serious relationship
Yeah... love realy sucks but the funny thing about not being in love is that you start missing....... things like companionship etc. Anyway i just hope this will last longer than my last one (roughly four and a half months)

4. Get Spiritual
Ive not been serious in that aspect, so now i want to cut back on the parties, clubbing... and face my GOD (as in... spending some quality time with him)

5. Be a nicer person
Please its not as if im not nice in fact, im often described aas a very nice guy but i still have my 'moments' so thats what i want to work on

6. Cut back on the video games
..... no comment

7. Graduate with nothing less than a 2.1 (amen)
well... (cough) my department (economics and statistics, uniben) is one of the worst departments in the university second to biochemistry..... so you get the gist. so (quoting 2face) "no shaking, nothing deh happen"

8. Be more prudent
now.. im more of a compulsive spender, i hope to work on that

9. Work on my physique
Eat well, avoid starchy foods and rest well

10. Be more positive
...this speaks for itself


well hope im able to keep these 10 for now sha.......

No comments: