Thursday, February 26, 2009

Decisions…



I have been trying to do some writing since when I resumed school but a lot of things have kept me from doing anything meaningful on my pc. So forgive me if this piece is a bit hurried or I rant a bit.

A lot of things have happened since I resumed on the 14th I ended up hurting the person I spoke of pretty bad, so bad she isn’t talking to me again (believe me I tried to avoid it but it just happened), my lecturers are at longer heads and they are taking it out on the students which include yours truly, my result for my third year came out and…… (Clearing my throat) it was ok……. (ok seriously, it was just there in terms of grades but was my best in terms of preparation and all, asin I really put my all but like I said earlier, my lecturers have a mind of their own, anyway “God pass them”) for the past week I’ve been my lecture schedule has been very irregular, though other things have kept me busy… like tracking fresher’s A.K.A jambites and doing the final year swagger…

My classmates are being my classmates… again!!! of all the courses i had to choose it had to be eco stat in unibend and why God why did you put me in a class filled up with people that have yhis poverty mentality asin they are not poor oh but they think like carpenters and not semi graduates Istill cant imagine why we cant for once act like final year students ehn see me see trouble, a class of over 150 students cannot join heads and plan what’s going to happen or if we are even going to have a final year week I mean what the f**k is wrong with these “odekus” imagine someone suggested we have a crusade, can you imagine!! Well some of the “soji” people in my class (myself inclusive) have decided to take matters into our own hands. We have decided to have our own final year week and to spite our dense classmates we are going to print flyers, make it strictly by invitation and for the grand finale put the pictures on the department’s notice board. I know it may sound a bit childish but we feel it needs to be done. Wish us luck

No comments: