Saturday, April 18, 2009

im back

Gosh, its been long oh… I missed blogging (sob) it wasn’t my fault, it was the  devil (yeah right). But seriously, I have been on the verge of loosing it for the past 2weeks. First my phone miraculously restored my messages (believe me im stil in shock), I finaly got someone with windows installation CD and repaired my OS and my PC Is back and better. So I made a promise to myself that if my system works ehn, I will delete all manner of…(ehem) “movies” I had. So see me deleting my “stash” of (ehem) movies and I got so carried away that I deleted my “legal” movies ehn , I lost my transformers 2 that I just downloaded, my x-men  wolverines revenge, even my collectables like season 1 and 2 of the boondocks… gosh I know I shed a tear for my lost films, I short lets observe a moment of silence for my lost movies…………. Thank you. Now the global financial crisis that had eluded me for some time finaly found its way back home. See me running up and down looking for money, my brothers on the other hand now decided that that was the best time to move to new houses and stuff, so automatically that meant nothing from them. The new song is “you know I just moved ” (yeah right but you bought a plasma TV from mega plaza for about 450k) asin im just tired.

Had a very quiet easter, (when ur broke, u wan cough?) and decided that I would rather die in Lagos than in Benin and so I packed my things and took the first (and I mean first) bus out of Benin!! (before you start laughing, I had some things to take care of in Lag oh!) Neway see me feeling like someone that just came from obodo, taking a stroll (my dad’s fine by the way) when I saw some small children that I knew when they were still on pinafore (asin when I finished secondary school they were still on pinafore) ok see me see them, these small shildren  that used to greet me “good morning, uncle” were like “hi” & “whats up” what is the world turning to? ME, SCARLETBOY!!! To greet them (chei I don suffer oh!!) ,these SMALL RATS!!!, because say una don deh grow boil for una chest abi, I no blame una sha. So trust me now, I just nod my head continue my waka…

The project supervisors list of my department has finally come out (abeg make una clap for them oh, mscheeeew) and im yet to get a project topic, but as they will say, when there is a will, there is a way. Im trusting  God for that (ok, now im getting all religious again… ). Sha I hope to post something juicy very very soon. Trust me it will be worth the wait.

From here its ciao.

No comments: