Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fools day hasnt even started and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!


im getting fustrated, its like past one on the first of april and im batlin against the forces of evil as something has suddenly posessed my phone and laptop!!! (all my enemies DIE BY FIRE!!!!!!) my laptop refused to install another antivirus and is just in its own world and my phone suddenly corrupted all my messages!!!(SOB SOB!!) Now im a collector of text messages so imagine loosing over 600 messages in one night! i nearly smashed the phone but quickly remembered that... well no money to buy another one(SHIT!!!)In short, im so pissed i gont know wot im typing!!!

i stumbled on this note by one of my exschool mates Ivypoems and well... im not much of a poet sha and una know say na expo we deh carry for english class that year (chuckle...) but i know something thats gud and so i decided to share, enjoy...

HE, SHE, YOU AND I ARE ALL LOST

I’m lost because life’s complexity keeps arriving at my doorstep more often than simplicity
I’m lost because she let me in her world and now I’m lost in it
I’m lost because when I go to University I don’t understand most lectures.
You are lost because you keep letting your schooling get in the way of your education
I’m lost because most times I look in the mirror who I see is not who I expected to see
You are lost because you sometimes doubt the Creators amazing grace
You are lost because you are always lusting over the opposite sex
You are lost because you have dreams but you never chase your dreams
You are lost if for one split moment you believed in Darwinism
She’s lost because she’s deeply in love with him; he is just in lust with her bosom
He is lost because he thinks knocking the boots with loads of girls makes him a real man
I’m lost because my parents didn’t teach me anything about the birds and the bees
I’m lost because instead of revising for my exams, but I’m on Facebook constantly refreshing my homepage for updates and news


She’s lost because she thinks she’s hotter than the sun and the world revolves around her big behind
He is lost because he can’t be himself in a world that’s constantly trying to change everyone
She’s lost because she keeps going where any path leads instead of going where there’s no path and leave a new trail
Those couples over there are lost because they are unaware that their hottest love now might have the coldest ending later
I am lost because most times my mind travels like water travels through pipes, leaving me mesmerized and dazzled.


My mate Dave is lost because he keeps letting the few good girls slip through his hands like grains of sand. He is oblivious that a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
She’s lost because she’s irresponsible, hence she can’t think likely or hopeful of the future
He’s lost because he sees every gorgeous girl as a natural born beehive with honey filled to the top for him to tap some of it
You are lost because you never judge me by my questions, you only judge by my answers. Why?
I’m lost because my lack of clarity about some of my friends’ actions brings about cautious anxiety when I do associate with them
She’s lost because she lacks self esteem, neither does she take pride in how far she has come nor does she have faith in how far she can go in life.
I’m lost because every time she smiles at me, my heart jumps and I’m consumed with shyness plainly because her smile is as bright as a fluorescent lamp
This world is a big place; we all get lost or lose something at some point,
You are not alone,
We can’t help it, 
We just can’t help it.
You think you can control it??? Get lost.


                                                                    P.S
Met someone last week...lets see how it goes, but like one of my personalities will say, she could be the one. only time will tell

8 comments:

BSNC said...

i bind the evil spirit on your phone and laptop in Jesus name. Amen..

hope you will tell us about the special someone

scarletboy said...

@bsnc, the evil winchs are just everywhere oh!!!! im still crying "my poor messages!!!"
i will tell u (wink)dont wory

Buttercup said...

eeya sowee bout ur phone and laptop..im in ur exact shoes mehn..maybe not exact but yea, my phone and laptop have been acting up sha..

awww i like the "HE, SHE, YOU AND I ARE ALL LOST" poem..

1st time here!

scarletboy said...

@buttercup, welcome, and wish i could take credit for the poem but it isnt mine... the laptop has finaly gone GAGA!!! am so confused(sob sob...) aah my life!

Anonymous said...

oh oh...sorry about ur laptop n phone...imagine both acting up @ d same time, none 2 give u solace...600 texts? waoh!...nice poem 2...weldone 2 ur friend...

Toluwa said...

damn..i hate i wen the tech sturvs u depend on screw up! sorry abt that!

1st tym hia!

ps...am binding and casting for u!

naughty boy! said...

na wah oh, only you deh get like 600 messages. i feel for you sha, just hope your waranty for the laptop is still intact (that is if its new) if not it means a trip to the famous computer village.

1st time here but trust me i'l be back

scarletboy said...

@justdoyin, thanks alot for your concern, the lappys fine now sha, so you guys prayers worked!
@toluwa, thanks men