Thursday, August 20, 2009

Im Still Here!!!

Gosh how time flies... its now abouy 2 months since asuu decided to go on strike and sad to say i cant even remember what i did last semester. I had thought that i would be able to read and all during the "holls" but i see myself getting lazier by the minute.
I have finished my chapter 1 of my project (cheering and hi 5's all around) and hopefully plan to finish my chapter 2 before the end of this month. im still yet to write something intresting... but soon, when i re-charge and upgrade my brain from its hibernation, i will definately post something intresting. So from me its ciao.
Ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....goodluck oh.

scarletboy said...

thanks a lot!

BSNC said...

i heard bout the strike oo. kpele and they have not still called it off right?

Rayo said...

try getn a job, i did. asuu dsnt seem to b letn go anytym soon.

exschoolnerd said...

not only u oh!! i havnt picked my book once! am on chapter 3 of my project and frankly am tired of the damn thing!!