Saturday, May 9, 2009

getting serious...(i wish)

Hmm…its been one hell of a week!! Approved my project topic (cheers!!!) by the way its….. sha its something to do with the stock market and economic development sha. Why are you looking at at me like that, I have exams and other things to prepare for so my project has to wait. Madam is fine, thanks for your comments last week. Its been make up, breakups and more make ups (gulp… I think I'm in love!) I have been reading like a muda! so i plan to go dark for a while but dont worry i will be back immediately after my exams i promise (scouts honor!) but knowing me I’ll be back here some time next week (mind over body…..) but I promise you, my next post will be so so…

STAY TUNED

3 comments:

Tairebabs said...

good luck with your exams.

BSNC said...

good luck with the exams

scarletboy said...

@tairebabs &BSNC, thanks a lot guys but trust me, i need more than luck...